On today’s show, we discuss the Minnesota Timberwolves 32-point loss to the Utah Jazz on Wednesday night and a flavorful postgame press conference — full of call outs of Rudy Gobert and what the Wolves need Karl-Anthony Towns to do on offense to be able to not have the offense stall out when he is double-teamed.
- Anthony Edwards on why KAT needs to play more like Joel Embiid in post-up situations so as to be effective before the double-teams come
- Why the lack of power forward options on the roster and floor-spacing are leading every team to guard KAT the same way
- Patrick Beverley challenges Rudy Gobert
- Gobert’s impact as not only a rim-protector but as someone who deters shots altogether
- Beverley showcasing a complete package as an offensive player in Minnesota as not only a shooter but as a playmaker in the pick and roll