Late-game execution issues continue to plague the now 7-22 Minnesota Timberwolves. Wednesday’s loss to the Indiana Pacers was no exception. On today’s we get into that game with the following topics:
- A new closing five of: Karl-Anthony Towns, Jaden McDaniels, Anthony Edwards, Malik Beasley and Ricky Rubio
How going with McDaniels over Jarred Vanderbilt created space for the KAT and Rubio pick and roll down the stretch.
- Malcolm Brogdon and Domantas Sabonis dominating the Wolves’ defense in the fourth quarter and overtime
- Beasley’s execution lapses in overtime
- The dominance of the Jordan McLaughlin and Naz Reid pick and roll pairing, not only tonight but the whole season
Would KAT benefit from getting some run next to McLaughlin?
- KAT’s commitment to defense this season
His postgame commentary (audio included) on how he attributes not having coaching turnover for being more mentally engaged on the defensive end this year.