On today’s podcast, Britt Robson of The Athletic joins to discuss his most recent column on the Karl-Anthony Towns and D’Angelo Russell pairing that published right before the news of Russell being shut down for the next four-to-six weeks. With that, we discuss the myriad of changes that now face the DLo-less Wolves both now and into the future, including:
- How the focus now shifts to the KAT and Anthony Edwards pairing
- Speculating on what the long-term future is of KAT on the Minnesota Timberwolves
- Why Jaden McDaniels also deserves consideration for a similar amount of development focus
- How we saw this all play out in the loss to the loss to the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday
- Can the late-game offense go through KAT? Is late-game isolation for KAT better than an action that involves KAT but doesn’t guarantee a KAT touch?
- Comparing Edwards’ rookie year thus far to Andrew Wiggins’ first season