Who said Gersson Rosas doesn’t read Canis Hoopus?
Just 2 weeks ago, 44% of Canis Hoopus gave Ryan Saunders and his coaching staff a failing grade so it appears that Gers has taken notice of our input. Finally, a GM who listens to his internet critics! I’m assuming the C grade that he earned will be increasing in Canis Pulus Volume 6 - First Semester Grades.
In the meantime, it’s time for Canis Pulsus Vol. 5.
For those of you who have been ignoring this series (for good reason, no offence taken) — Canis Pulsus is designed to give our Canis Hoopus community a published voice.
A pulse, if you will.
We all know that if CH occupied all seats of the Minnesota Timberwolves front office, we would be celebrating our 30th consecutive championship this year. So now is your time to be the judge. How do you think Finch’s foray with the Timberwolves will go?
It’s a simple concept, really. Just submit your answers as honestly or sarcastically as you would like. All individual submissions will remain anonymous so no one will know if you were the one voter who wanted to hire Kevin Garnett. Once the survey closes, the results as a whole will be published on Canis Hoopus and (in theory) be submitted to Gersson Rosas.
Canis Pulsus Vol. 5 - Coaching Change Edition
Vote link: https://forms.gle/Q96onVT4dxhSDVD58
*Voting ends Thursday, 2/25*
- After the announcement of Ryan Saunders’ dismissal, who did you initially want hired for the job?
- What grade would you give the hiring of Chris Finch?
- What do you hope Rosas does with the remaining assistant coaches?
- What do you hope the new coaching staff addresses/implements most?
- How do you feel the coaching staff will impact the ‘20-’21 on-court product?
- Which player will benefit the MOST with the new coaching staff?
- Which player will benefit the LEAST with the new coaching staff?
- Will the Timberwolves make the playoffs?
- With the new head coach hired, my feelings on the direction of the Timberwolves are...