The Chris Finch Era is officially underway for the Minnesota Timberwolves with a 27-point loss to the Milwaukee Bucks. So what have we learned about Finch thus far — from that game and from his public comments to the media thus far?
- Were there structural changes to the offense/defense?
- Who is going to play? And how long are they going to play for?
Should we believe this means more minutes for Karl-Anthony Towns, Malik Beasley, Jaden McDaniels and Jordan McLaughlin
- What is Chris Finch about, and how does this connect to KAT?
KAT has been utilized in a different way each of the past three seasons. What season will the Finch-version of KAT most resemble?
- Finch’s concept of providing players “bumpers” for what they can and cannot do
- Will the Wolves now run less pick-and-roll than they did under Saunders? How will that impact Anthony Edwards?