On Sunday night, the Minnesota Timberwolves lost their 8th consecutive game and are now 1-10 since Karl-Anthony Towns returned to the lineup. On today’s pod, we discuss how much blame KAT holds for the losing.
- Has a losing culture similar to ‘The Process Sixers’ set in?
- How the Wolves have actually played worse in the 11 games since KAT returned than they did in the 11 games prior to KAT’s return
- What sort of blame does KAT hold not only for this recent streak of losing but for the losing dating back to last season? The Wolves have lost 30 of the past 34 games KAT has played in.
- Thinking back to the Dario Saric days after The Jimmy Butler Trade
- What would it have looked like if the Timberwolves traded for Chris Paul back in 2019, before he was traded to the Thunder?