Sunday night was The Anthony Edwards Game, and the Minnesota Timberwolves are now 2-1 since the All-Star Break. On the backs of their No. 1 overall pick, the Wolves are currently floating on a good vibe. So we discuss:
- How Edwards looked like a dunking Luka Doncic for a night
- With Karl-Anthony Towns double-teamed, Edwards needed to score effectively and defended for the Wolves to win — and he did both.
- The similarities between Edwards and Carmelo Anthony and the value of a volume shooter in the analytically-driven modern NBA
- Shot distribution between KAT and Ant
- Will the KAT double teams go away once the roster is healthy?
- How much value is there in the Wolves broadly having the same roster for 12 months? What impact is roster continuity having on this group a year since Gersson Rosas cleaned house?