The Anthony Edwards and Karl-Anthony Towns Show has arrived. The Minnesota Timberwolves just beat the Phoenix Suns, furthering that this is clearly the weirdest team ever. And weird can be good! On today’s pod we discuss:
- Towns and Edwards both going off for a combined 83 points, building off of each other
- How the Wolves have gone 3-2 since the All-Star break against real competition
- How Chris Finch has used Towns in a way that allows Edwards to explode
- Is the plan on defense just more offense? What even constitutes solid defense for this group within this style of play?
- How do Malik Beasley and D’Angelo Russell fit back into this KAT and Ant-led reality? Just gasoline on the all-in on offense strategy, right?
- My prediction for who the Timberwolves new starting power forward will be.