The Minnesota Timberwolves’ 33-point loss to the Charlotte Hornets going into the All-Star break was an unacceptable finish to an unacceptable first-half of the season. On today’s pod, we discuss why the plan for what the Wolves are building needs to be adjusted.
- How a ‘Process’ doesn’t make sense when you have Karl-Anthony Towns and traded your first-round pick
- Why Wolves fans have the right to be upset and pushback against the plan for how this team is being rebuilt
- Comparing Anthony Edwards and LaMelo Ball’s numbers halfway through their rookie years
- Why D’Angelo Russell is the better player to compare against LaMelo. And how LaMelo’s numbers already mirror peak-DLo in Brooklyn
- Is LaMelo who the Wolves hoped DLo would be?
- Would Ant and LaMelo be having the same years if they were on different teams?