Well, that was fast. The optimism of the coaching change has surely washed away by now, but if it hasn’t for you yet, please teach me your ways.
Let’s check in again for Canis Pulsus Vol. 6.
For those of you who have been ignoring this series (for good reason, no offence taken) — Canis Pulsus is designed to give our Canis Hoopus community a published voice.
A pulse, if you will.
We all know that if CH occupied all seats of the Minnesota Timberwolves front office, we would be celebrating our 30th consecutive championship this year. So now is your time to be the teacher/professor/my mom. How would you grade the performances of each member of the Minnesota Timberwolves?
It’s a simple concept, really. Just submit your answers as honestly or sarcastically as you would like. All individual submissions will remain anonymous so no one will know if you were the one voter who gave Glen Taylor an A+. Once the survey closes, the results as a whole will be published on Canis Hoopus and (in theory) be submitted to Gersson Rosas.
Canis Pulsus Vol. 6 - First Semester Grades
Vote link: https://forms.gle/Tk1MRSRGd3Szfy1f9
*Voting ends Wednesday, 3/10*
- Grade each player’s performance this season.
- Grade the coaching staff and front office’s performance this season.
- Grade Glen Taylor.
- With the trade deadline a couple weeks away, who/what do you think will most likely be traded?
- Who/what would you MOST want traded away?
- Who/what would you hope they DON’T trade away?
- Will the Timberwolves make the playoffs?
- With the new head coach hired, my feelings on the direction of the Timberwolves are...