If the Minnesota Timberwolves core players are Karl-Anthony Towns, D’Angelo Russell, Anthony Edwards, Malik Beasley and Jaden McDaniels, who of the other 10 players on the roster make sense to be on the team next season? Rather than digging into another Timberwolves blowout at the hands of the Milwaukee Bucks, we go through each of the ten role players case to have roles next season.
- Will Ricky Rubio get pinched off the roster financially this summer?
- Has Rubio made a case to stick around with his play next to Edwards and/or Russell?
- Could the Wolves attach a 2nd pick to Jarrett Culver and get a veteran bench piece?
- The Juancho Conundrum
- Why Josh Okogie is starting to look like he could be a real bench piece on a playoff team someday
- Is there any chance Ed Davis or Jarred Vanderbilt return?