After Friday night’s loss to the Memphis Grizzlies, Karl-Anthony Towns reflected on how he is done “chasing stats” and is only interested in building his legacy through winning. So on today’s pod, we get into how KAT has adjusted his game accordingly and how the Minnesota Timberwolves roster has not yet made the same adjustments.
- KAT needing to be both the glue guy and the top performer
- Has KAT limited his ceiling by adjusting his game every year to fit the cast of misfit toys that are currently surrounding him?
- When will it be time to have KAT stop adjusting and instead adjust the roster to him?
- Why the Timberwolves expensive core requires the rest of the roster to be built on the cheap
- Can Naz Reid, Jordan McLaughlin and Jaylen Nowell be impactful role players on minimum salaries going forward?