Britt Robson of The Athletic joins the pod on Saturday night after the Timberwolves' loss to the Philadelphia 76ers. We discuss how Karl-Anthony Towns has again found his groove — even if he has to do it all by himself.
- Enjoying KAT improving in his prior areas of weakness
- The lack of shooting KAT has been surrounded by over the two seasons of the Gersson Rosas regime
- How KAT has shown under Chris Finch that he can play power forward — and how this opens up a new potential for team building: acquiring a center to start next to KAT
- Would the Timberwolves benefit from having a former player in their currently player-less front office?
- Believing in the Rosas front office without reflexively giving all of their moves credit for being the right move
- Around the NBA