On today’s pod, Britt Robson of The Athletic joins the show to discuss a terrific Game 4 of The NBA Finals and everything that has now transpired with series back tied at 2-2. In the second half of the show (30-ish minute mark), we discuss watching these Finals through a Minnesota Timberwolves lens — asking ourselves how Anthony Edwards and D’Angelo Russell might be able to duplicate similar things to Khris Middleton and Devin Booker if the Timberwolves were ever were to reach The NBA Finals. And then we look ahead to the offseason and Summer League.
- The dominance of Middleton and Booker
- Phoenix losing the possession game on the boards and with turnovers
- Where we think this series is headed
- Watching The Finals through a Timberwolves
- And then Britt shares a story about drinking with George Karl at Summer League 30 years ago