Is it time? Have Big Ben’s arms struck Minnes-o’clock yet? If not, then I do know what time it is.
It’s time for Canis Pulsus Vol. XI.
Canis Pulsus is designed to give our Canis Hoopus community a published voice.
A pulse, if you will.
We all know that if CH occupied all seats of the Minnesota Timberwolves front office, we would be preparing to win our 32nd consecutive championship right now. So now is your time to play General Manager and engineer this Ben Simmons trade for the Timberwolves.
It’s a simple concept, really. Just submit your opinions as honestly or sarcastically as you would like. All individual submissions will remain anonymous so no one will know if you were the one voter who wanted to trade Nathan Knight for Simmons. Once the survey closes, the results as a whole will be published on Canis Hoopus and (in theory) be sent to Gersson Rosas for review.
Canis Pulsus Vol. XI - Ben Simmons Edition
Vote link: https://forms.gle/Fej2Qdz25p9G9KX5A
*Voting ends Tuesday, 9/7*
- How much do you want the Timberwolves to trade for Ben Simmons?
- What’s the highest realistic price would you pay for Ben Simmons?
- Depending on the outgoing trade, what would your ideal starting lineup be?
- What nickname should we call Ben Simmons?
- If the Timberwolves acquire Ben Simmons, how will the Timberwolves season finish?
- Based on the current roster, will the Timberwolves make the playoffs next season?
- Based on the current roster, my feelings on the direction of the Timberwolves are...