On today’s show, Britt Robson of MinnPost joins to discuss his most recent column on the chaos that transpired in Wednesday’s loss to Atlanta and how he feels Karl-Anthony Towns is unfairly being held accountable for career-long transgressions with the refs. We also move on from the Atlanta game to hit on a series of other topics, that include:
- The chaotic Atlanta game, focusing on the interactions of KAT and Anthony Edwards with the refs
- Amidst the chaos, the Minnesota Timberwolves winning five of their last eight games (the post-COVID period)
- How blended lineups, and specifically Jaylen Nowell, is lessening the burden on the Wolves’ starting 5
- What Wolves rotation player is most likely to be traded at the deadline, and for what?
- Patrick Beverley’s value as a leader, in which Britt compares to Kevin Garnett, and what Beverley’s future in Minnesota might look like
- Looking ahead to the Brooklyn matchup
- Our NBA Finals picks at the halfway point of the season