On today’s show, Dane is joined by Britt Robson of MinnPost to discuss the Minnesota Timberwolves hot start out of the All-Star break. Dane and Britt get into what has clicked together since the break and what remains up in the air. After a difficult schedule through February, 19 games remain and the expectations keep rising. Topics on today’s pod include:
- Starting 3-1 out of the break, with wins over Memphis, Cleveland and Golden State
- How we’re thinking about the Anthony Edwards injury going forward
- The Wolves having multiple levels of depth, not only on the bench but also at the top of the pecking order
- The play of Jordan McLaughlin, Malik Beasley and the Wolves’ bench over the past month
- Would Golden State or Memphis be a better first round matchup for the Wolves?