On today’s show, Dane is joined in Memphis by Minnesota Timberwolves beat writer Jace Frederick of the St. Paul Pioneer Press to rattle off immediate reactions from the Wolves Game 5 loss to the Memphis Grizzlies. With the Wolves giving up an 11-point lead in the 4th quarter, a lot of this episode’s focus is on what went into another late-game collapse after having led for the majority of the game.
- Memphis thrives by going small with Brandon Clarke at the 5
- Why weren’t the Wolves able to punish Memphis’ lack of size in the 4th quarter?
- The late-game offense dynamics between Anthony Edwards, D’Angelo Russell and Karl-Anthony Towns
- How can the Wolves account for all three of Ja Morant, Desmond Bane and Brandon Clarke?
- Can the Wolves, the seemingly better team, rattle off two wins in Games 6 and 7?